Have you ever heard of “THE WORLD LOOKS BETTER IN PINK”?
It was a web-blog literary-collective thing from ~2007 to 2010.
It featured writers such as Noah Cicero, Jordan Castro, Brittany Wallace, Andrew Worthington, Dennis Donnelly, Steve Roggenbuck, Richard Wehrenberg Jr., Ben Brooks, Elvia Wilk, and Niki Schur-Narula.
Haven’t seen it before? Go back and check out some of the oldies but goodies.
from 2010 see "Poems Written on Adderall" by Jordan Castro
from 2010 see "bad day in february" by Brittany Wallace
from 2010 see "excuse me" by Richard Wehrenberg Jr.
from 2009 see "History of Western Philosophy" by Andrew Worthington
from 2009 see "short stories" by Niki Schur-Narula
from 2009 see "untitled poem" by Niki Schur-Narula
from 2009 see "Shaving as a Young Adult" by Andrew Worthington
from 2008 see “another class poem” by Dennis Donnelly
from 2007 see "it makes me sad to make her happy" by Fernando Garcia
from 2007 see "New Shoes" by Noah Cicero
from 2007 see "post-punk allusions" by Jack Kerns
from 2007 see "at the airport" by Jack Kerns
from 2007 see "Crying Drunk" by Noah Cicero
from 2007 see "16 titled haikus" by Dennis Donnelly
from 2007 see "Dajjal Uses A Bell Curve" by Fernando Garcia
from 2007 see "room and board crisis for a fish" by Andrew Worthington
- morrisseysinclair likes this
- achoiceofthree likes this
- garretschuelke reblogged this from keepthisbagawayfromchildren
- wolfpile reblogged this from keepthisbagawayfromchildren
- keepthisbagawayfromchildren reblogged this from anduworthington
- keepthisbagawayfromchildren likes this
- deejberndt likes this
- toddbotblog likes this
- beachsloth likes this
- anduworthington reblogged this from keepthisbagawayfromchildren
- anduworthington likes this